Ok...I have officially given in. This is my first official blog. I have been visiting friends' blogs now for weeks, months. I have been telling myself that I didn't have time to figure all this out, much less keep it updated. But, is was so easy....even at 2 am....I know, I know....I can't sleep. So, I decided that I would just do it....and now I am typing away....I think I am going to like this.....
Why am I awake? I just spent three hours sewing and listening to Hillsong....there is nothing like worshipping after midnight..... sitting in your pjs, with no one awake or asking for milk, with your sewing machine flying....after listening to "Mighty to Save" about 10 times...who could sleep???? God is soooo good.
So, today has been a great day....it is funny. I woke up this morning feeling tired (another late night last night) and wondering how I would make it all day today with my Little Blessings running full blast. I had planned a stay at home day. Cade loves "play days - go nowhere days". We stayed in our pjs until 10 - just reading and playing. Cade and I snuggled a while....priceless, precious time. Then, we raised the garage doors, moved the cars, and played ALL day in the basement. It was AWESOME!! At one point, the kids were outside in the rain - puddle hopping. They kept looking at me to see if I would call them to come inside. I just watched them...almost in tears at how blessed I am. They are so precious, so fun. They just love life...to its fullest. They see the sheer joy in the tiniest of moments. Little reminders....God is in everything showing us His power and grace. Again, God is so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you joined the blogging world - it is so fun!
I have met more Christian women that have inspired me, encouraged me and made me laugh
I look forward to catching up with you and the family :)
Much love
Kim
Post a Comment