Monday, July 20, 2009

July....so far

We are in the craziness of moving out...so this might be my last post for a few days since we are about to be homeless for a week or so. As I was looking back over my pictures to make sure I am updated before my computer is packed, I noticed some pics from the last few weeks. E and I were able to sneak away for a few days to celebrate our 10 year anniversary at the beach. Our trip was shortened due to needing to find a house, but we had a peaceful/much needed getaway none the less. While we were at the beach, C and S stayed with my parents for one night and then went camping with E's parents for the rest of the time. While with my parents, my dad and brother took S and my niece to the "Father/Daughter Ball". S had a great time with her Pop! (and uncle who danced the night away with her).
And, the Fourth of July was so fun! We celebrated with some friends with a cookout and the city's firework show. The kids had a blast with popsicles, sparklers, poppers, and then the fireworks.

1 comment:

Wyneth said...

Sounds like a lot is going on the Allen home right now. Much luck to you during the move and hopefully you'll have lots of great help!
I love catching up with all of you on your blog.