Thursday, February 25, 2010

February Fun

February is creeping by, it seems. We have had a cold month, huh! Well, the Allens are trying to stay warm, getting over the stomach bug, and watching eagerly for the first signs of Spring. Where are you, daffodils??

Anyway, here are some snapshots from our Fabulous Freezing February Fun... Sydney had such a great time at her friend, Ellison's, birthday party. She was mesmerized by the clowns and loved having her face painted by "Sparkles". Not to brag, but you too can learn to make this beautiful homemade strawberry cake...my grandmother's recipe...delicious with coconut and pecans and yummy strawberry icing...but so moist it falls apart...It is so pretty, huh. I made it to celebrate my 35th birthday...we "celebrated" with a piece every night for a week. My three Valentine sweethearts... And, Cade says it best..."I just love that kid, mom." (they both love him to pieces)
And, the little man tried cereal, eating from a spoon...he is not taking to it like I thought he would. At his 4 month appointment, he weighed 18 lbs, 8.5 ounces. That is my big boy!!!

No comments: