I can tell it is Springtime when my children's eyes become matted shut in the mornings and coughs ring out from every room. These are my first signs that the leaves are about to be green, the flowers are about to bloom, and yellow dust is about to cover our world. I welcome those matted eyes and croupy coughs with a big smile. Welcome, Spring!!!!
Spring - all things become new. There is a sense of excitement, of awakening. I am amazed every day at how much greener the world is than the day before. I have a few favorite bushes/trees that I watch daily on my route to C's school. I anxiously await to see what beautiful artwork the Lord has given that day...truly amazing.
I pray that we look to each new day as a new adventure, a new chance to love on those around us, to grow, to bloom where we are planted, to enjoy God's beautiful creations around us.
Happy Spring!
—"Like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment