C and I also had a date Saturday night. We went to see a movie - with popcorn and a shared lemonade. I had soooo much fun with my little man. He was hilarious....all the way home, he kept talking about scenes from the movie and laughing. Oh, how I wish I could freeze moments like those. So, no pictures for our little date...but some awesome memories!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
"date day"
She has been asking for months for a date with her daddy...so, Saturday, we made it happen. She and Daddy went to get her very first, real manicure and pedicure. He took these pictures to show me how excited our sweet girl was on her "date". 

He even picked out her colors for her...she wanted orange fingernails and pink toenails....glitter and a little artwork on each nail. She was as happy as can be....add a grilled cheese shared with her favorite guy at a favorite diner, and it was a fun day for this big girl (and her daddy).
C and I also had a date Saturday night. We went to see a movie - with popcorn and a shared lemonade. I had soooo much fun with my little man. He was hilarious....all the way home, he kept talking about scenes from the movie and laughing. Oh, how I wish I could freeze moments like those. So, no pictures for our little date...but some awesome memories!
C and I also had a date Saturday night. We went to see a movie - with popcorn and a shared lemonade. I had soooo much fun with my little man. He was hilarious....all the way home, he kept talking about scenes from the movie and laughing. Oh, how I wish I could freeze moments like those. So, no pictures for our little date...but some awesome memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that Eric picked out the colors!
Where is that, by the way? It is very cute!
It is in the Diplomat Deli/Pier 1 shopping center. The Gastons passes the name on to us. Only $15 for a pedi/mani for a little girl...pretty good for a special treat.
Post a Comment