Friday, December 10, 2010

trouble but cute!!

I have a child in my house that is now 13 months old....and TROUBLE! But, he is pretty cute, if I do say so myself. This child of mine is the most loving, affectionate baby. But, he also can destroy a room in 10 minutes. He never sits still. He is in every cabinet dragging its contents into the middle of the room while leaving his toys strawn across the floor, unplayed with...just in disarray. His kisses for his mommy are limitless, he adores his daddy and yells for him constantly looking toward either our bedroom or the back door, he giggles at C and S, he is so fun! But, guys....this kid is wearing his mommy out!! I am exhausted by the time he goes to bed. He moves ninety miles an hour. He is into EVERYTHING!! His new skill is to throw the most perfect temper tantrum. He scrunches his nose, whines loudly, falls to his bottom, then lies down on his back to kick his legs. Seriously, he has perfected this little "fit". Then, the phone rings and he says, "heydo"....too cute. He sings and dances. He blows kisses to anyone he thinks is leaving. I have a lot of praying over and work to do with this child of mine. God has crafted him into a spitfire....I have the awesome responsibility to point that passion in the right direction. Awwww....look at that face...the face of an angel baby...
....it is a good thing you can't see the tornado he just made in the other room....hee hee hee....now, that is the look of mischief I have come to know!!

No comments: