Ok...when I was not looking, my daughter grew. Yes, she has definitely gone through a growth spurt - you can tell by her pants hitting above her ankles all of a sudden (her new pants. the ones from Christmas. two months ago. heavy sigh.). But, my daughter has all of a sudden developed interests that have never, well, interested her before. Hence, the conversation her daddy overheard this past weekend....
He peeked his head in to see what she was up to in her room having roomtime. He saw her on my old cell phone, which she charges and uses to "call" people. She was giggling and having a complete conversation.
S: "You are so silly. You have got to stop calling me. I need to get off the phone."
Dad: "Hey! Who were you talking to?"
S: "Dad, Justin Bieber keeps calling me! He will not leave me alone. I just don't know why he keeps calling me......he's famous, ya know....."
Oh, my. Four and a half to fifteen in ten seconds flat....pray for us!!! Oh, my!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA! And she's so adorably cute and sweet, Justin would be crazy not to love her! You guys are in trouble already!
Oh my goodness! Crazy! I wish I could have seen E's face!
Post a Comment