Tuesday, April 26, 2011

He Lives!

I love that old song..."because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, all fear is gone, because I know He holds the future, my life is worth the living just because He lives." I can face sickness, I can face hurt feelings, I can face the unknowns of our future, and I can face each day with all of its joys and disappointments, excitement and fears. As a very wise and sweet uncle used to quote daily before He recently passed away, "This is the day the Lord has made...BE Glad! Rejoice in it!" Each day is a gift...especially when we serve a risen Savior. Each day is to be treasured and made the most of....especially when He loves us so much.

Easter is such an amazing time to be with family and friends, to celebrate life, to thank Jesus with our whole beings. I pray your Easter was full of thanksgiving and reflection and lots of good food and special moments!

Our Easter looked a little like this: Baskets with bubbles....
Sleepy, excited "good morning" faces.... And, precious exploration of Easter surprises.... After church, pictures were interesting...seems our one year old was more interested in having lunch than a picture made...hmmm...

No comments: