Whew! What an amazing, wonderful, (BUSY!!) weekend! I wore many hats this weekend....and am soooo thankful for each one I wore....chauffeur, cook, cheerleader, ballet enthusiast, daughter, mother, wife, photographer, social coordinator....well, you get my drift. A busy weekend full of blessings and special moments. Being a woman is not for the faint of heart. But, oh, the paycheck is unbelievable!! I adore the hats I am blessed to wear...
Well, this crazy weekend began with Little Miss's first ballet recital. Oh, she was sooo excited!! And, both sets of grandparents were in town to see her. I really don't think it could have been a better day for her...unless she could have stayed on stage all day...she would have loved that! Here are a few pictures from this sweet event:





After our girl's recital, we hit the ball field where we saw my buddy play a GREAT game! He played so hard with all of his grandparents watching. We beat the #1 team - Go Cardinals!




After the big game, we came home to cook out and celebrate S's birthday with the family. C read all of her cards to her. Bear loved every minute - no lack of attention on him! We had such a great time all hanging out together. We sure enjoyed having the Grands in town for such a fun day!!


And, then we celebrated Mother's Day. My feelings on being a mom....well, that is another post for another day. And, the thankfulness I have for my mom and Eric's mom and our precious grandmothers...well, that will be another post too. I am sooo blessed! I am sooo very blessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment