Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter!

Around Easter, there are some songs that will not quit playing in my head..."Christ the Lord is risen today, haaa - leee - luu --yah" or "Up from the grave, He arose" in my best bass voice, of course. This time of year, I am utterly amazed at the new growth on the trees, the flowers, and yes, the pollen. I am in awe of our Creator! I get excited about the summer break from school...about my kiddos being home with me....about no lunches to pack (unless we are having a picnic!). I am just excited! I am SO thankful - filled to the brim with thankfulness actually! My Lord died for me to experience life to the fullest. I am SO blessed - aren't we all!

Here are a few Allen moments from this Easter: I hope your family celebrated this season with purpose - in His blessings and the gift of His Son! And, Easter morning!

No comments: