Sunday, November 16, 2008
We are back!
A week in Disney World has come and has gone....we had a blast - soooo much fun! And, we are exhausted! I will post pictures soon and give a few reports on how things went. But, now...I am off to attack the laundry and unpacking ....the kids are napping....so, I'm off to get started....back to reality....I've got to move fast before the end-of-vacation blues catch up with me! I miss Mickey already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad ya'll had a good time. We're planning a trip for summer of 2010. I can't imagine going with a 2 year old. You guys are brave.
i wasn't sure exactly when your trip was. you'll have to give me all the scoop...we're going in january. you know, i can help you out with some very COOL mickey stuff to preserve your memories!!! so glad you had a wonderful time. i need to call you.
Post a Comment