I finally downloaded my March pictures and thought I would share...I just love all the fun that Spring brings...


Daddy took off work on Monday of Spring Break so we had a fun day of bowling, visiting Best Buy, and letting the guys do laser tag. Days when our daddy stays home are always favorites! I was still pretty yukky feeling but had a great time hanging out with my family....



They both did pretty well bowling - what a fun activity!

The Anticipation...

And, The Celebration!

The kiddos and I had a great time in MS visiting family - C and S really enjoyed playing on Uncle Bill's boat. He even took my niece and C fishing one afternoon - my little guy had a ball!!

my little flower picker

Our family picnic at Ballard Park - a very popular idea for a pretty, warm day!

We went to Tupelo's new children's health museum with one of my best friends from high school and her children....C told me he was a worm in this apple....

All four of these guys enjoyed the light up dance floor.
.JPG)
And, we left our "mark" on Gran and Pop's carport...just something to remember our fun week in MS!
No comments:
Post a Comment