
She is my sweet girl...I cannot believe she is 4! She went to bed last night saying, "Mommy, I can't believe it. Today is my last day to ever be 3. Tomorrow, after my nap, I will wake up to be 4!" It was so sweet, how excited she was...but, she made me almost cry.

We gave her a princess bike for her birthday...that smile spread across her whole face!

She requested Chickfila for her birthday dinner...we were happy to oblige...and Cade was pretty happy with her choice too.

I made cupcakes for her class to have. So, for our family party, she was allowed to pick out a cake. We had quite a discussion in the middle of the grocery store about whether she wanted a "4" candle or four candles on her cake she picked out. Who knew it was such a big decision??

Four years old...I love this age...she is my baby girl one minute snuggling in my lap to watch Dora...the next minute, we are coloring and talking about her friends at school. She adores her brothers and is crazy about her daddy. Her favorite color is pink with purple a close second. She loves art. She enjoys singing and dancing around our house. She loves all dairy...cheese, yogurt, ice cream...can't get enough. My Sydney-girl is independent, sassy, talkative, and joyful. And, now, she is 4!!
No comments:
Post a Comment