Friday, March 25, 2011

moments from March

E and the kids had a backyard campout with firepit hotdogs then smores - best dad ever to take the big kids out to sleep in the tent for the night. They had such a good time - didn't get a great night's sleep, but loved it nonetheless! (sorry for the poor picture quality - phone camera and a one year old on the hip) Miss S had her picture taken at school and my sweet friend shared the pictures...not quite sure what was on her face - pbj maybe? Oh, I see this face so many times a day! "Mom, give me that back! I want my milk!" Just fill in the blank...he will fuss about it. Sometimes, I love him only with a mama's love, you know what I am saying? Sweet boy, hee hee... And, this guy has been living at the baseball field so much lately - so glad he likes it!

No comments: