Wednesday, August 24, 2011
kindergarten bound!
My Little Miss started kindergarten 9 school days ago (at least that is what she told me today as she got in my car during carpool). She has LOVED it. She has been a little tired, a little whiny and fussy in the afternoons. But, overall, she is having a great time and already learning so much. She loves feeling like a big kid. And, I guess she is one. Here are some pics from her first day:
We were on our way! They were so excited to be going together.
I was taking pictures. She was steadily talking and grinning - telling me that her backpack felt great, not too heavy for her. And, her brother was steadily telling her where to meet back that afternoon during carpool. To laugh or cry? I was doing a little of both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment