Sunday, December 18, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year

Well, the Christmas season is upon us....music is playing, strands of lights are lighting garland, the kids' nativity set is on the hearth ready to play with, the Christmas books are in a basket ready to be read, and I am planning meals and making grocery lists. Gifts are being bought and wrapped. Cards are being opened on the way back from the mailbox in anticipation of whose will come today. This time of year is beautiful and special and amazing and fun!!! This time of year, I do NOT want to get caught up in the shimmering lights and jingling bells that I lose my focus....I want to enjoy all Christmas brings while focusing on family and friends.....and my Savior's birthday, the reason for this wonderful season!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

The Fuller Family said...

Where did your curls go? Great pictures...Merry Christmas to a wonderful friend!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhwZSGYQkQv1HU-EGBqszDE4fkEji-yFH5YA_LPatBrIN3P_ES9igGi0bAYuyNH36e-d6S1Rj717tffechTBVPqngWPtturr-0M0r8hmO2yDK_6TnqMzI1-2Hy7lJjscWrigqJDz5i4S_HS/s0/DSC_1423.JPG

I downloaded this picture, sharpened it, resized/resampled it and put this little beauty on display life size in the main living area of my home and my bedroom. I just can't get enough of this gorgeous little beauty. The clarity of the picture is so good the boy appears to be directly in front of me when I am looking at him and it appears I can reach out and touch him, and I absolutely love that. When I have friends over I love to show him off and brag about his good looks and his overall beauty. He really is quite beautiful. When I stop by to admire this gorgeous little beauty privately I love to lean close and spend time kissing him. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seems he comes to life and I am really getting to kiss him, and I luv that a lot! He looks really good on display and makes my home look beautiful!