Thursday, December 1, 2011

moments to hold

Some moments just grab me....moments that I know I want to remember as long as possible. Moments that inspire my day, make me so thankful for the moment I am in.

We all have those days when the phase of life or the schedule of the day is overwhelming and exhausting. In the midst of days like those, God blesses us with moments to remind us of His love, His gifts, His purposes, His plans. He reminds me that those three sweet little blessings He gave me....gave me to train, to grow into people who praise Him are HIS, not mine. He loves them even more than I do. He knows them better than I do. He knows the trials they will face. He knows the victories they will have. He knows their hearts and holds their days in His hands. So, in the middle of the chaos of life, the runny noses, the dirty diapers, the temper tantrums, the nightmares, the sibling feuds.....I pray I take those moments (good and bad), the precious conversations, the art projects, the pretending, the fort building, the snuggles.....for what they are.....each are gifts, to remind me that He has us in this phase only for a short time. Because, these days are flying fast and these phases are slipping into the next so very quickly....

No comments: