I found some summer pictures I forgot to post. We went swimming about a month ago with some really good friends. The two families were on the same schedule as far as having kiddos - so each of the three has a buddy....not to mention the mommies get along pretty well too. So, we had a fun day staying cool with sweet friends. I have no pictures here of the two oldest - the boys were too busy jumping off the diving board and playing to have their picture made, of course!
 |
not really sure how old he will be before this stops
being what he does when I take a picture |
 |
| buddies since birth - and sassy and sweet.... |
 |
| these two littles are TROUBLE but pretty cute, huh! |
 |
| the middles and littles - switching siblings - sweet buddies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment