Wednesday, May 20, 2009

God's Miracle and Modern Technology

Introducing Baby Allen, or "Squirt", as he or she is called around our house...we were able to see the little blessing move around, suck on some fingers, scratch its head, and look straight at us at our ultrasound today...how awesome! We were so excited (and proud that we withstood the temptation of finding out what gender I'm carrying)! Everything looked great - due date may be a week earlier in October - the baby is 9 oz and around 4-5 inches long....so sweet! And, I am finished losing weight - gained 4 lbs -yeah!!

It looks like I might have a thumb or fingers sucker in this picture...we'll see!

4 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

precious!
I can not believe you did not find out
that is just wrong ;)
Can't wait to "meet" the newest Allen
Blessings
Kim

Tricia Thompson said...

Beth,
It was so good to see you and the family tonight! You are so cute pregnant. You are stronger than me for resisting the temptation to find out the gender of "Squirt". LOL
Tricia

Elaine said...

Yea! i'm so glad you resisted your temptation...it's going to be so fun to wait and see.

Kristi Williams said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!