Monday, January 4, 2010

still catching up...

I am making a final attempt of catching up on the end of 2009...please excuse my brevity...life is full of blessings and fun, loudness and hugs, giggles and special moments...we are loving life with our three little ones...and, we sure are sleeping good when we get the chance...pure exhaustion...pure joy...

Meet our cowgirl and Bobba Fett at Halloween... I took S on a class field trip to the farm...check out the look on her face when her classmate hugged up on her...so glad we are not into boys hugging her yet...
Here is a picture of my kiddos with my brother's kids at the family cabin over Thanksgiving...
My family...
The annual Christmas card photo shoot...hee hee...I am so thankful that is was positively painless this year...even with the baby...my expectations were set low...but, I was pleasantly surprised how quick and happy it went...oh, the joy!!

The Allen boys...
And, us girls....

Yeah, now I am caught up till Christmas pictures are downloaded...

No comments: