Wednesday, July 13, 2011
a little family time
While Daddy worked late at night last week, we decided to take a few days to head to MS. We had such a great time visiting with family for a few days. The kiddos swam almost every day with their cousins...so much fun! Even Bear was jumping in and swimming to me by the last day! 
We made crayons one morning...such a fun activity...for all of us.
One day, we went to Mimi and Papaw's house to play and to make tomato juice...23 quarts...Yay!! I chopped, Papaw juiced. I got my first lesson in canning tomato juice.
Sweet Mimi took the kids outside to keep them busy while Papaw and I finished up with the tomatoes. Some silly string was involved....
We also hit the mall one day to look for backpacks and have lunch. The kiddos needed a little entertainment and fun while we were there...my big guy is always looking for an adventure. And, the girls and Bear wanted a little train ride.
We had a great visit with our sweet family. The kids loved spending the night with their cousins. I saw lots of smiles from my three while we were there....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment