Monday, July 11, 2011

summer so far....

Well, I just spent an hour downloading and organizing pictures from my big camera, purse camera, and phone. The job had been hanging over my head for a while. So, now that that is done (cue clapping and whoo hoo's), I have a few pictures from the summer to share.

Back in May, I went on a girls' night away to the lake with some friends from our Sunday school class. My boys have become big buddies, mohawks and all, this summer! The next few pictures came from Day Camp week at our church. The big kids went to camp while the moms had a camp of our own for our middles and littles, as they are all lovingly called.


This fella has decided that he REALLY likes popsicles on a hot summer day! And, I just love this sassy girl. And, she loves riding on a boat! And, this guy and his buddy sure enjoyed a night of fireworks. I had fun watching them watch the show!

Thanks for checking in on us....we are loving summertime!!!

No comments: