Wednesday, January 11, 2012

a playdate

The day before my kiddos went back to school, I had some of their closest friends over to play. They never seem to play together any more with the "bigs" in second grade and "middles" in kindergarten, so a play date just HAD to happen!! They had a great time playing for hours and hours. And, the mommies talked and caught up. We had a wonderful day - every single one of us! We caught the "middles" and "littles" before everyone went home...too cute!!!

2 comments:

amy said...

LOVE this pic! We DID have such a fun day!

The Hill Hangout said...

Hey, Beth! I recently found the SMBC Women's blog and it has led me to a host of friends' blog that I didn't know existed - like yours! So glad to find you online and see your sweet family. I'm adding you to my reader so I don't miss out!