Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great neighbors

We are truly blessed with wonderful neighbors. I can think of four houses of people right now that would be here in a moment's notice if I needed them.....now that is a blessing for a mom of two who stays home, has a husband that travels a little, and has no family near by. Neighbors like these are a God-send. I am so thankful...

One family that is in this category lives right behind us, goes to our church, and has 7 year old twins and a 4 year old son - my 4 and 2 year old think they are awesome. So, Wednesday, it was time to have a playdate and picnic before school started for the twins. As usual, the kids had a blast - slip n slide, pool, picnic...a cooler day...so fun!!
Emma & Cade sat in the sun to warm up - they talked and talked. He has such sweet friends.

Julie, Emma, & Abby are some of Syd's favorite people.

No comments: