Friday, August 29, 2008

What a Week!

This has been a crazy and awesome week! We have been going, going, going all week long. It is 1:30 am before Friday morning arrives...I have finished my alotted sewing jobs for the day and wanted to share a few pictures from the week before I hit the hay....wind down time. Anyway, here are the recaps:


Cade had his Star Wars 5th birthday party with his best buddies.


We had the four best grandparents come in town for Cade's party and his last soccer game...and a little tickling of his little sister...hee hee. What a great Saturday!



Welcome to Moe's! Almost every Monday night, we head to Moe's for "kids eat free" night. Sydney had a ball with Ellison and Kendall while the parents talked. They marched around the restaurant giggling....yes, there were other patrons. But, we figure you are asking for it when you come on "kids eat free" night.



On Wed-nesday, the sillys were in full force at Krispy Kreme for Cade's birthday breakfast. Of course, what do I expect when I feed the kiddos chocolate covered donuts w/sprinkles at 9am?

Priceless....Sydney is also now dressing herself...well, not the actual process. But, she picked out her dress, her shoes, her necklace, her chocolate covered face....luckily, we left the tiara and rings in the car with her baby and purse....there is only so much a mom can handle....



And, we had Parent Orientation at the kids' new school, daddy went on a day trip and had a basketball game, Cade turned 5 and we celebrated all day long, and Cade had his doctor's appointment where he bravely took 4 shots and the flu mist. WHEW!! 2 am now....it is Friday and time to get ready for the loooong weekend ahead....can you see me smiling???? I love holiday weekends!!! Night, night time now...

No comments: