She did fine watching C. She was happy as can be to hop into the big chair and sport the shades for the nurse. She even complied with the counting and checking of each of her 20 teeth. But, when the bubblegum flavored polisher and Mr. Thirsty came out...it was all over. I've never seen such! Kicking, gnashing of teeth, squeals, yells, forming herself into a little ball to cover her face, finally laying on her tummy with her head buried in the seat and her arms over her mouth. The dentist never even had a chance to see if she had teeth....oh, well....we get to try again in six months....I think I will take my shin guards, ear plugs, and a chest protector next time.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Dentist Office Drama
She did fine watching C. She was happy as can be to hop into the big chair and sport the shades for the nurse. She even complied with the counting and checking of each of her 20 teeth. But, when the bubblegum flavored polisher and Mr. Thirsty came out...it was all over. I've never seen such! Kicking, gnashing of teeth, squeals, yells, forming herself into a little ball to cover her face, finally laying on her tummy with her head buried in the seat and her arms over her mouth. The dentist never even had a chance to see if she had teeth....oh, well....we get to try again in six months....I think I will take my shin guards, ear plugs, and a chest protector next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL
She sounds like me
I totally want to kick and scream when I am in the Dentist office
I DESPISE going!
Poor girl :)
Love ya
Kim
Post a Comment