Monday, April 27, 2009

The Spring Shows

We had our Great Adventure Share Night on April 8th. I have taught this class for two years now and absolutely adore these kids. They are all in kindergarten now and are so fun to be with each Wednesday night. We have learned about different missionaries each week and had some fun activities to learn about the areas where they minister....great stuff for 5-6 year olds!C did a great job! He actually sang the words and did the motions...I sometimes wonder when the "cool" kid will strike and make him be "too cool" for such things. I was so proud of him!My daughter was all smiles when she saw me in the audience as she marched up on stage for her Spring show at her preschool on April 17th. She was "rain"...and really liked her shiny blue shirt the school provided as her costume. Her class sang songs about raindrops, sunshine, and her favorite "this little light of mine". The program was precious. I have to admit...this mommy had some tears when the four year olds sang "Shine, Jesus, Shine" with as much zest as they could muster. I just know Jesus was smiling, listening to those kiddos praise His name.... After her show, she had an art show in her room. She was VERY proud of her masterpieces....look at that grin....my little artist!

No comments: