Thursday, December 11, 2008
Here Comes Santa Claus...
I took C and S to see Santa...they were all about smiling, telling him what they wanted, saying thank you even...by far, it was the best trip to see Santa ever!! Did I mention that we waited less than 10 minutes? Hee hee! I am giddy just thinking about how fun it was. Cade told Santa that he wanted Martian Matter with lots of green slime. I wish you could have seen Santa's face. He had no idea what C was talking about. Then, S said she wanted a candy cane. Santa smiled and commented on how he definitely could pull that one off - then handed her one. She was elated. Yes, there were squeals of joy. Since her request was fulfilled so quicky, she then told him she wanted a baby doll too. Thanks, Santa. We then left Santa and were as happy as could be - we held hands and walked around the mall, ate our candy canes, visited the book store, and then headed home....ahhhh...quick, painless, and surprisingly delightful. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment