
I am so blessed to have Eric as my partner and best friend, the daddy to my children. He shares his heart so openly with us. I love to see him with Cade and Syd...playing games, swinging, wrestling, talking...he is great with them. He taught Cade the Lord's Prayer last year. Now, every time that I hear Cade say it, I think about what a wonderful daddy my little boy has...that more than anything else, his daddy wants him to know and to love Jesus. And, Sydney is still self-proclaiming herself as "daddy's baby." To see them snuggling on the couch...it is an image I treasure! I am so honored to share this life with Eric. Happy Father's Day, sweetheart! Thank you for everything you are...
1 comment:
So sweet and true
Eric is such a good husband and father - you all are blessed
Kim
Post a Comment