
Well, I finished my all time high of 33 sewing jobs over the past two weeks. Yes, some of you made note of my late postings last week. My prime sewing hours were after 9 or 10 pm - when everyone else in my house went to sleep. I have to admit that I was pretty tired by the end of it all. When those last jobs were done on Monday....then VBS began. I am teaching Cade's "entering kindergarten" class. We are having a wonderful time! There are 11 sweet children in my class, and I am teaching with 2 of Cade's friends' mommies. They are neat ladies who are a lot of fun to hang around with...it has been a pretty special week. Syd has loved "Biba Cool" too. She sings those songs and does the hand motions....too cute. They both have been very excited every morning. Anyway, we have loved the week. I can't believe it is almost Friday already...the week has just flown by.... Here is a picture of Cade and Syd from Wednesday's Family Fun Night....balloon swords, decorating beach balls, a pirate ship ride, sand art....lots of "Shady Cove" fun!!
So, after last week's marathon of sewing into the wee morning hours, Eric's crazy/stressful work schedule, and this week's VBS activities, we are ALL in need of a little getaway. Eric, Cade, Sydney, and I are meeting my brother, sister-in-law, nephew, and neice at the beach on Saturday. And, I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! I am so excited!!! We have never vacationed with them before....it is going to be soooo fun! Cade can hardly contain himself - he loves playing with Hardy Beth, who is 6. They play very well together. Jordan, my nephew, is great with both of my kids. I will have pictures and updates when we return.....
Off to the beach, we go....well, after I go do some laundry and pack....
1 comment:
Oh I hope you have a great time!!
It is going to be fun to go with other cousins to the beach :)
I love the picture of you guys at the top of your blog - ADORABLE!!
I can not believe how big Cade has gotten!!
Time goes by too fast!
Sydney looks so precious and I love that she got your beautiful curly hair!!
Have a great time on Vacation!
Blessings
Kim
Post a Comment