The Allens are home...after 7 days at the beach, we arrived back home Sunday morning. I told Eric on the way home that I have not felt this relaxed in a long time. Seeing God's creation, something so beautiful, so natural...always has a way of touching my heart.We had a great time in Gulf Shores with my brother's family. It was nice to catch up with Bill and Wendy and fun to watch the kids play so well together. Sydney loved the pool (not so crazy about the sand, oh well). Cade and Hardy Beth were inseparable. And, Jordan, was great about playing with all of them. We just had a terrific time with them!!!
Then, we headed on to Destin as they went back to MS. We had a peaceful few days of playing, resting, reading, and just being together. Eric and I have a system - one stays with Syd while she naps while the other heads outside with Cade. He stayed in more than I did this trip. He finished a 600 page book while he was there...my history loving hubby. And, I sunned (is that a word?) and played with Cade. I am so thankful we had this week...definitely a fun vacation! Hope you enjoy the pictures...I couldn't pick just one to share...





2 comments:
THAT LOOKS SO FUN!!
I love the beach too :)
All of the kids are just so handsome/beautiful
It is neat to see your blonde haired blue eyed babies and the darker haired cousins :)
Craig and I have been trying to figure out a time to head to the beach and I can't wait to go
Love ya
Kim
Aha! I found you! :) Not stalking...just followed your comment on my blog and found yours. So glad you joined Bloggyville! It is an incredible way to keep up with everybody. Your family is beautiful! I can't BELIEVE Cade is about to start kindergarten...
Post a Comment